Friday, January 29, 2010

Reflections#1: Study of Immunology Class

It is already been almost 3 weeks from the beginning of the spring 2010 semester. Immunology class is the most fun class so far. It is very small class but I am having fun and want to learn more and more about the Immunology. Of course that it is Dr. V's class and there are a lot of assignments to work on; however all assignments are valuable whether it is short or long and it makes me understand better. I am a visual learner and I make copies of image I saw and learned to save to the brain. There are tons of images in this class and it is little difficult to keep up with; however I am trying not to miss anything. Subjects of Immunology give me to think about my childhood. I was kind of clumsy boy and I fell down to the ground surface a lot when I was walking and running. Of course I had a lot of small wounds and scars all over the legs. I was always curious about the healing process of my wounds. How my body clogs the blood in the wounded area so quickly? How my body components fight with infections? How my body regenerate the skin? Etc... I am learning about these kind of questions and already solved from the Immunology class but I want to learn more deeply about our immune system for this semester.